Susie's Blog
Some of what I do, think, and say. But mostly my random thoughts on life.
Friday, April 25, 2008
Weird Street Sign
Here is the weirdest street sign ever
This was outside of Las Vegas sorry about the bad picture I had to get it before we passed it
1 comments:
Stephanie
said...
Weird
May 9, 2008 at 10:36 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Belle
View my complete profile
Me and Laila
Us in Monterey
Labels
Bible
(4)
Birthday
(3)
camera
(2)
chickens
(8)
CHSPE
(3)
CNN
(2)
eggs
(5)
food
(3)
Geography
(3)
Grace
(3)
guitar
(4)
history
(4)
Holly
(4)
homeschool
(7)
Kansas
(5)
Kloie
(3)
literature
(4)
math
(4)
money
(3)
movies
(6)
music
(3)
pictures
(14)
Poll
(3)
random
(35)
SOAP
(2)
trips
(11)
vocab
(5)
websites
(5)
Wii
(6)
Blogs of People I know (being edited)
Steph smiles
1 comments:
Weird
Post a Comment