Friday, April 25, 2008

Horton hears a Who

I saw Horton hears a who in the theater during spring break. It had some really funny parts but overall I myself didn't think it was that great. I really liked all the parts with whoville. They really captured the illistrations of the Dr.Seuss books. I don't know what it was about the movie that I didn't like. But I do suggest you see it. Just because I didn't like it that much doesn't mean you won't like it. And even if I said you shouldn't see it, it's a waste of time then you would have to see it so that you could see if it was indeed a waste of time. and if you finaly agree that yes it is a waste of time it's too late you already saw it so you wasted your time anyways trying to figure out if it was indeed a waste of time! Hypothedically speaking of course. So I tell you to go see it anyways . you could wait till it's out on DVD and get it from Blockbuster or Netflix or whatever. but i do urge (what a weird word, Urge, hehe it's so weird. say it. urge. outloud please. urge hehe Urge.HAHA the Ge is really weird Ge GE GE ok back to the meanless timewaster I was saying) you to see it but even if i didn't you'd have to see it anyways. or you could just not

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

actually...if you say it's a time waste...I may skip it. The boys will probably Netflix it

Hannah Noelle said...

Well I want to see it. You didn't change my opinion so ha! Lol I'm just joking. But I do want to see it.

Anonymous said...

i didn't mean not to see it i kinda meant it didn't matter if i said that you should see it and decide for yourself