Thursday, April 24, 2008

Soap on the Air 1 Verse of the Day

S Colossians 1:28 So we tell others about Christ, warning everyone and teaching everyone with all the wisdom God has given us. We want to present them to God, perfect in their relationship to Christ.

O We are supposed to tell others about God and tell them how powerful and wise he is. We should teach them to give themselves for God.

A I should be evangelizing to people I know which is hard for me because most of the people I know already know Christ. I think I will continue to evangelize through the way I act towards people and I'll try to help people more.

P Thank you God for letting me have many Christians around me to help me grow stronger in you. Please help me stay strong with you and to share to others about you.