I figured out last night after someone nicly pointed it out to me at a homeschool talk my mom does every forth thursday of the month at the eastfeild mall in Barnes and noble, that I am Indeed finally UNSCHOOLING! YAY! It never actually clicked but I am.yes! now for those of you who don't know i am not like rewinding all that i have learned until i can't even talk enymore. or type. unschooling is where the child(me!) gets to decide what he/she(she in my case) wants to learn but they do have to do something. Latly I have been blogging for like Two hours the reading a book for another two and doing that awesome geograophy game for like half an hour. because i have gotten through the CHSPE study guide and passed the practice tests and because my mom is going to school again, she tell s that i have to do a few hours of school work or whatever seems to be school. hurray. oh and everynight i prctice guitar. I am learning well i think but no longer taking any classes
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Congrats...do you get a summer break? Is that even possible when unschooling...to take a break?
yes i do so basically i get to drop the geography game untill I get too bored to play it anyway
Oh, cool! Sounds like fun! :D
I'm Mitzi, btw. Cool blog!
Wow that's pretty neat. Blogging if you are careful on spelling and grammar is a good skill in writing. Did that make sense?
Post a Comment