After watching todays (2-1-08) CNN Student news, I was very suprised and shocked at what they had for the "fun" story of the day.
I Quote
Off The Beaten Path
AZUZ: And finally, some items from the lighter side of news: The mysterious hue of one hen's output. A furry prognosticator's primo predictions. You'll find them both in this trip Off the Beaten Path.
(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)
AZUZ: Talk about shell shock! They say not to drink the water in Mexico; maybe this is why!
ELVIRA ROMERO, HEN'S OWNER: Since the 5th of December, this hen has been laying green eggs.
AZUZ: Green eggs! Not all is normal in the henhouse! The mysterious mother's name is Rabanita, which means "odd egg-laying weirdo." Okay, just kidding. Her owner says there's nothing wrong with the hen. Her diet is exactly the same as the other hens; the eggs are perfectly safe to eat. But would you wanna be the first to try 'em? All this barnyard bizarreness beckons a popular children's book; didn't Dr. Seuss write about green eggs and hen?
Friday, February 1, 2008
CNN Student News
Owning Chickens myself I do not have any that lay green eggs but i do know for a fact that many breeds of chickens lay green eggs normally. I wrote in to them explaining that green egg shells is not an iragularity for many chickens. I told them that they should research their stories before thay show them. But if they had then i wouldn't have the pleasure in knowing something CNN doesn't know.
To watch the clip, click the link below. The story is towards the end of the 10 minute show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Green Eggs and Ham!! I knew what you knew too. :)
Post a Comment