Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Disney World


I went to Disney World in Florida Last October (07). It was very humid and some times it felt like swimming through air. It was the farthest I have ever been from Home. I loved it! Here are some photos.
Me in front of WALT and MICKEY with the castle in the background.



Here are the actual bone cages that Johnny Depp actually was in that were in Pirates of the Caribean 2. I was actually this close to them!









Here is the actual Barbosa costume that was actually in the movie!!








Here my family is in front of Disney Quest in Downtown Disney.

Here I am in front of a dragon made entirerly out of legos! Also Downtown Disney.

Sorry about the weird places of the words i tried to edit it like 7 times but it kept going back to this.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Awesome pics. I have yet to take my boys to any Disney. It looks like you guys had some serious fun. The bone cages look cool.

Hannah Noelle said...

I went to disney land when I was six or seven. Wow you are very luck to go to disney world. Do you have a camera?

Belle said...

no but i want one these were taken on our family's camera i just choose the ones of me

Belle said...

guess what i just got a camera last night!!!