Thursday, January 31, 2008

Chocolate covered Gummi Bears

Chocolate covered Gummi Bears. They are tremendous. Every one should try a Chocolate covered Gummi Bear. They combine the chocolatey taste with the gummi flavor. But if you are going to make them i strongly suggest that you do NOT use semi sweet. Instead use milk chocolate for the irrazistable flavor that is Chocolate covered Gummi Bears. I myself like the orange Gummi bears the most but when they are covered in chocolate you cannot tell which color they are. Unless you bite them in half but then half is already in your mouth and you cannot really put the other half back on the plate or where ever you got it. People would not like that very much. Chocolate covered Gummi Bears. It's the fave that's sweeping the nation! (Not really it just sounded good there.)(Well maybe it is but i wouldn't know.)(If you really wanted to know then you could look it up.) Chocolate covered Gummi Bears. Try them today!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm a purist. I don't like peanut butter in my chocolate either. I like gummi bears, I like chocolate, I like peanut butter, but I like them all individually.

OH wait! I like mint in my chocolate.

Anonymous said...

what!! no resses?! thats weird i like stuff together like recently i discovered that i liked oats. not oatmeal but oats so i put brown suger in it and i put peanut butter in it and it tasted very good