Tuesday, July 15, 2008

crazy candy

these are a bunch of crazy candy things in a monterey candy shop

biggest jaw breaker ever that is lailas hand
Chocolate Grillz
Jelly bean Bean Boozled

these were cool they had 10 different colored beans but 20 flavors! there were two different flavors for each color one normal flavor like Top Banana and one crazy flavor like pencil shavings

berry blue and toothpaste

licorice and skunk spray

buttered popcorn and rotten egg

cafe latte and ear wax

peach and vomit

juicy pear and booger

carmel corn and moldy cheese

capichino and baby wipes

plum and black pepper

how would they know if they felt real?
money and candy what could be better? jk
like how the doctors give lollipops

you just stick the whole thing in the microwave and POP instint popcorn
instint soda kinda
pooping cow it poops jely beans i totally have the cat version




4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I would NEVER eat the jelly beans with 20 flavors and 10 colors...and I LOVE jelly beans. I also would have trouble eating a candy that comes out of a cow's heiny

Hannah Noelle said...

OK some of that is soo gross!!

Zuzu said...

I really like the money lolly pops and the big jaw-breaker!

Dido @ Hannah! lol

Anonymous said...

Wow. That's one big jawbreaker!