Tuesday, March 3, 2009

wow

ok yea its been 5 months since i last posted. so nothing big has happened since then. thats kinda sad. uh.. oh christmas was good we drove to oregon to see my uncle aunt and cousins. it was fun lots of family my cousins (14, 18 both boys) got rockband so we played that all day and the next day and the next. it was awesome. my birthday is in 3 and a half weeks. I figured it out and I am 5453 days old today, march 3rd. it hit me last night that I am almost half way through with high school. that was stange. oh I got two baby cornsnakes a brown one named Brazil and an orange one named Stuey. I feed them live pinkey mice about every other sunday. yep. I don't really know what else is different. Thanksgiving was nice. my uncle and his girlfriend came over and we had a nice time. I went on the high school Ski trip. Chill Out that was fun. next year if I go I am going to ski though it was kinda boring just walking around while everyone else besides like 8 people and 2 leaders were off on the hill. yepp

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Start saving those pennies so you can hit the slopes next time.