I went to Great America along with the Deo l Camp l os and the SmIlles and Dustin.Also there were the Jared, Shiloh, Nathan, and two of their friends and Katie, and Jessica.
It was a blast!! It was also the Christian concert. Playing were Dismas(Dizmas?)in place for Red who couldn't come, Family Force 5 who banged their heads ALOT(not on the wall just in the air), Hawk Nelson awesome!!!
Barlow Girl I got my picture with them,
Kutless, 
And SwitchFoot!!!!!
Top Gun is now called Flight Deck for reasons I don't knowtoo much about. They have a new rife called fireFall, but it wasn't open yet. dropzone was closed like every other time I've been there. the water park was not open yet(they open it May 24) and the pretzel are like $3.75!
That was an over view of my day at Great America(by the way it's no longer "Paramount's" now it's "California's"


1 comments:
I loved the concert. I had so much fun. I'm jealous you got a picture with BarlowGirl...but I'll live.
Post a Comment